Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Best Fried Chicken















The best fried chicken is from this restaurant, Cargas Cafe in Bayan Lepas, if you coming from Bayan Lepas Factory area, after the airport flyover, as you come down the flyover drive about 100-150 meters and walah...!!! You'll see the place on your right. Don't judge the book by it's cover. It's now renovated and looking better, compared to when I was around Penang.
Initially, I did not want to take my family there, so I tah pow a few packets back home and after they tried it, they wanted to know from where did I get the fabulous fried chicken, especially my wife. So one Saturday, I decided to take my wife for lunch there, and believe me, she enjoyed it so much. For me it was my usual lunch joint, since I used to work in the Cargo Centre. I really used to just have the Ikan Pari curry and fried chicken. That just made my day.....I went to Cargas Cafe during my last trip to Penang in Dec'10 but unfortunately it was closed on Friday, what a waste as I drove all the way from Batu Ferringhi to Bayan Lepas just to see the shop closed.

Go try it out one day....and tell us what you think....

1 comment:

  1. The fried chicken looks really good and tasty.

    ReplyDelete